Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

{ shop handmade }

Happy Holidays!
Support the Handmade Marketplace on Etsy.
I got together with a few of my favorite handmade artists
from Etsy to create this post.
I have also included my own Etsy shop with a special discount offer.
We are offering you a special discounts for the Holidays.
Shop: Norah Be
Little Projects with Lots of Love by Kimi.
Free shipping with any order.
Promotion Code:  'free2ship'
The cutest corner shop where you want to take your friends!
30% Off with discount code.
Promotion Code:  FAM30
Retro Inspired Aprons and Shower Caps.
Free Shipping with any order.
Promotion Code: Free Shipping
Shop: Natural Garden Soaps
Handmade Soap, Lotions and Natural Bath Products!
Receive Free bar of Peppermint Soap with any order during the month of December 2011.
Promotion Code:  122011FreePeppermint
I hope that you will take advantage of some of these special promotions.
Merry Christmas!
Smiles, Paula

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my shop, Paula! I hope you're having a prosperous Christmas season:)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore hand-made. It's the personal touches I love.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love handmade items. I wish I was more creative to create such beautiful things.
    I'm a new follower every way I could find. You have a great site and hope you can get the chance to visit mine and return the favor. I also just posted the Winter Wonderland Blog Hop if you'd like to join! Thanks! www.adeliciousobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my shop Paula! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete